Skip to content
- For the best experience, be sure not to trim the wick on the first burn.
- Allow the candle to form an even pool of wax to the edges before extinguishing.
- For a 4 oz candle this is about 2-3 hours. For a 9 oz candle this is about 4-6 hours. Not allowing proper burn time will cause candles to tunnel.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4".
- Trim woodwicks with nail clippers for best results. Woodwicks make take several attempts at lighting before catching, much like a campfire would.
- Common sense warning: remember to burn candles in an open area and do not leave burning candles unattended.